Project Engineer Electrical
Did you always wanted to work in a company where your work can have a real impact on people's lives? Are you ready to Invent, Impact, Inspire? We would like to meet you!
You will drive the design, realization, commissioning and hand-over of Electrical systems in mono- or multi-disciplinary capital, expense or technological projects. Together with the external engineering partner you will make sure that the projects are designed, built and commissioned in accordance with the design standards, procedures, and guidelines. You will manage a smooth transition of the project to the user and maintenance organization.
You will deliver expertise in projects on design, execution, user requirements and technical concepts for new or overhauled installations. The scope is focused, but not limited, to our main electrical utilities, IT infra, safety control & security systems. You will drive the optimization of the performance and reliability of those systems in collaboration with the maintenance team and you will initiate improvement and replacement projects.
- Develop business cases and user requirement specification for utility projects and support multi-disciplinary project teams as subject matter expert for electrical utilities, IT infra, safety control & security systems
- Lead small/midsize monodisciplinary electrical projects or act as discipline engineer in multidisciplinary projects
- Owner of the Management of Change process for project
- Responsible for the implementation of maintenance and the hand over to our operational departments
- Responsible for the implementation of global- and local standards and compliance to local legislation
- Participates in a Global Community of Practice, shares knowledge (such as best practices, site experiences etc.) with other members of the community and drives continuous improvement in the network and at the site.
Over de werkgever
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
Wat wij bieden
A great job opportunity at a worldwide operating pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelor's or master level in a relevant technical discipline.
- Team player, customer focused
- Good knowledge of current practices and developments in Electrical engineering (GEP)
- Expert in the design of electrical, safety control & security systems
- Experience with automation and control systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization from shop floor technicians to senior management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden