The SAP Architect we are looking for delivers end-to-end solution architectures and designs, combining services, technologies and products of SAP and multiple other technologies in complex (legacy) environments in order to help our clients transform their businesses in the best possible way.
The role as Sap Architect @Atos
• Leading the development of SAP technology strategy, direction and roadmap, architectures, solution-oriented sales, demonstration and enablement in alignment with the clients’ overall architecture;
• Provision of functional and technical guidance to ensure that implementation projects are in line with best practices and policies to meet business goals;
• Assurance of architecture quality and participation in Architecture Governance and Design peer review processes, working closely with customers and internal stakeholders;
• Assurance that solutions are technically sound and growth is sustainable;
• Developing strong relationships with our clients becoming a trusted advisor;
• Taking thought leadership in SAP digital transformation including cloudification;
• Developing Atos SAP offerings and support business development.
Who are you
• Master or bachelor degree;
• Minimum of 7 years of architecture experience in large scale transformation projects in SAP environments;
• Experience in and understanding of the products of the SAP Intelligent Suite, SAP’s Intelligent Technologies and the SAP Digital Platform (e.g. ECC, HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Integration, SAPUI5 and Fiori);
• Preferably experience in IoT, Leonardo and Cloud Platforms (SAP, Google, Azure and AWS);
• Preferably experience in Agile, Prototyping, DevOps;
• Preferably experience in architecture methodologies and tooling (e.g. TOGAF, EDF);
• Preferably experience in Business Process Management (design, model, execute, monitor and optimize);
• Understanding of API’s, API Management and how to apply these in digital transformation journeys;
• Experience in translating business requirements into architectural designs;
• Ability to solve complex problems through simplification, standardization and automation of both business processes and IT resources;
• Experience in communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders;
• Experience in building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers;
• Experience in evaluating technologies for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit;
• Strong presentation and persuasive skills in customer and (senior) stakeholder management;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in multi-cultural environments;
• Excellent collaboration skills and a strong team player;
• Strong business acumen;
• Fluent business English;
• Flexibility to travel;
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
• A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
• Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
• We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
• The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients;
• A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager;
• A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance, 13th month and/ or an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.