Customer service advisor Swedish Lynk & Co Maastricht
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Pratar du svenska?
If you answered 'ja' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, we are looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. So, are you up for a challenge that will reward you with a gross hourly salary of €13.72 and the chance to apply for a permanent contract? Then we would love to get in touch with you! Keep on reading to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Swedish-speaking customer service advisor for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.Your daily ride
The European engagement centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. The first batch of superstars has already started building the foundation for game-changing customer service. For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow-experiences. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, so no robots wanted.
In the role of customer service agent you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most contact takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential for this job!
Your working day will be made up of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Answering all customer and user questions quickly and in a customer-friendly way
- Contributing to the customer engagement centre
- Achieving optimal customer involvement
- Gross salary of €13.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
About the company
Via Manpower you will work at Lynk & Co, a new mobility lifestyle brand that was launched in 2015 by the Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, the owner of Volvo Cars. Lynk & Co focuses on offering mobility for consumers and companies. Lynk & Co entered the Chinese market at the end of 2017 and the introduction for the European market will be at the end of this year. Last year alone, Lynk & Co sold 140,000 cars on the Chinese market, making this the world's fastest growing car brand. The head office is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will have intensive contact with colleagues from this location to take customer service to the highest level. Lynk & Co is not a new car brand, but a brand that focuses on mobility. Mobility is about giving people access to movement. For Lynk & Co, this does not translate into selling more cars, but in giving people the freedom to travel on their own terms. This means having options that are flexible, accessible and technology driven. As Netflix has done in the movie industry and Airbnb in the hotel world, Lynk & Co wants to reinvent the auto industry for this time. Do you want a monthly subscription? Or would you rather buy or lease the car? In all cases, Lynk & Co provides a carefree solution. As a member you get mobility for a fixed amount per month. Every Lynk & Co car is suitable to use as a shared car when you want. Lynk & Co does not work with dealers, but all sales are direct online. That is why, as an Engagement center agent, you are the face of Lynk & Co.Working hours
In this full-time position you will be working from Monday till Friday between 9am and 9pm in a eight hour shifts and on sunday. However, in the long run Lynk & Co will offer their customers 24/7 support so you will be working during the weekend and overnight.
Wat wij bieden
13,72 bruto per uur
If you’re able to speak German, French, Spanish and/or Italian, that’s a great bonus, but it’s not mandatory! You also preferably live in or near Maastricht, Valkenburg, Heerlen or Geleen. How to apply
- An mbo or EQF level 3 degree or higher
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent, call centre agent or similar
- Flexibility to work in 24/7 environment in the near future
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Excellent command of Swedish and good command of English, because of contact with Swedish- and English-speaking customers
- Ping pong skills appreciated but not mandatory
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
For more information, please contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk