As a cruise port representative profile:
You are responsible for the day to day operations at one of our locations in the port of Amsterdam. You will be providing accurate information to cruise ship passengers and crew, sell and arrange tours and ticket services and coordinating one of our shuttle services.
Good knowledge of cruise and river cruise operations is essential, and you can work and managing your location independently. Cash handling and sales are a good part of your day to day tasks as well as maintaining or exceeding sales target should be a breeze for you. You are in position of a car or transportation to reach our port location that are outside of the public transport network.
- Good English skills (German is a plus)
- Willing to work flexible hours and days
- Proactive sales are required
- Knowledge of the River cruise industry
- Drivers license
- Able to work legally in the EU (we do not hire staff that do not have the possibility to work in the EU)
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours and day`s
- Great step up position in our company
- Work between March and November 2018
- Travel cost or travel offered (on a case by case basis)