Administration assistent purchasing IJmuiden
Are you looking for a job as an administration assistant with customer contact? Then Manpower might have the job for you. If you bring one year of working experience with you as an administration assistant, order administrator or related, knowledge of SAP and at least an EQF level 4 degree this job will be yours. For your hard work you will have a direct contract with our client and many more benefits. Keep on reading to discover those! Manpower is looking for an administration assistant for a company in IJmuiden. What will you be doing?
As an administration assistant you will be responsible for the purchase orders. You are the one who is responsible for ensuring the delivery of the goods and that the delivery of the goods is in line with the store operational requirements and the customers’ expectations. For this job it is key that you know how to work effectively, under pressure and strict deadlines.
Further on you will be busy performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Conforming the delivery of goods and updating records in SAP
- Cooperating with stores personnel to progress any goods with a delivery date
- Entering the receipt of goods into SAP
- Documenting all the communications with store personnel and vendors into SAP
- Identifying and escalating poor service levels from Vendors to the Inventory Control Manager
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross starting salary of €2,083.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
- 25 holidays plus Dutch bank holidays, holiday allowance of 8% and a retirement provision payment of 3% of salary
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working for one of Europe’s leading providers specialized in supply solutions. They are for example specialized in Procurement Services, Transactional Processing and Inventory Optimisation within several industries.
At the moment, we can’t give you any more information about your new employer. After you have reached the next step in the application process, we will be happy to tell you more about the company.
In this full-time position, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
Wat wij bieden
2083,00 bruto per maand
Living in or near IJmuiden, Beverwijk, Haarlem, Zaandam or Amsterdam is a bonus, but not mandatory!Are you still interested in this job? Do not hesitate and apply now because Manpower will reach out within two working days! How to apply
- An mbo/EQF level 4 degree or higher
- At least one year of experience working as a order administrator, purchasing administrator, administrative assistant, back office employee or related
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both written and spoken because of customer contact
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with ensuring qualitative standards in a performance management culture and with improving processes and system
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en be