Client Services Coordinator (French & Italian)
For one of our Clients in the Leiden area we are currently looking for a Client Services Coordinator who is responsible for the French and Italian market. Therefore it is important you speak Fluent French & Italian. The candidate we are looking for is real customer focused, can work closely together with different departments and has a commercial attitude. You know how to deal with customers and solve problems when needed.
- Performing all tasks related to the daily commercial administration;
- Making outbound and taking inbound calls to/from existing clients and customers and inputting all relevant data into the Customer Relations Database; this includes, but is not limited to order intake and order processing;
- Following up on and qualifying new customer leads, and making proactive outbound calls to potential customers
- Performing after-sales activities and follow up;
- Performing direct customer contact to deliver maximum service and a good customer experience;
- Interfacing regularly with the sales force and other departments and forwarding relevant information in a timely, accurate, and concise manner;
- Working with shipping and receiving to insure all orders are processed correctly and shipped in a timely fashion.
- Performing sales forecasting activities;
- Completing complex projects with little supervision and/or direction;
- Ad hoc activities as assigned by supervisor.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
- Fulltime position (40hrs per week)
- Salary 2700 - 3400 gross per month
- Business or commercial education; Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Several years of experience in a sales support or customer service position, preferably gained in an international organization
- Strong commercial and inside sales skills with the ability to succeed in a cross-functional working environment;
- Customer focussed attitude to deliver maximum service is a must;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in French and Italian is essential; Additional European languages are highly desired;
- Solid systems skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite as well as databases; previous experience with CRM systems is highly desired.
- Quality oriented and accurate individual with a good understanding of product lines and service processes and procedures.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
- Jesse Pieterman