What are you going to do as a Scheepvaart Servicemonteur?
You are going to be responsible for servicing, installing and connecting electrical systems and installations in the marine sector: on yachts, merchant vessels, and binnenvaart vessels - working with PLC, generators, alarms, lighting, etc.
You will be travelling offshore/internationally about 2-3 times per month (for usually a couple days at a time) and will be working in a small team of other scheepvaart service- and elektromonteurs.
You will also be performing troubleshooting on board these vessels and explaining issues and solutions to clients and superiors.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities
* Fantastic salary + company car for private use
* Dynamic and challenging working environment
* Career growth opportunities
What is expected of you as a Scheepvaart Servicemonteur?
* 2+ years' experience as a servicemonteur/elektromonteurs in the maritime sector
* MBO - Elektrotechniek
* Fluent Dutch!! - Applicants without native or fluent level of Dutch will not be considered.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a very ambitious electrical services and installation company that has a very strong presence in the European and Dutch maritime sector. Our client is growing fast and is looking for technical personnel to match its ambitions.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Scheepvaart Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.