Customer service representative Geleen
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Speaking German, English and Dutch is something that comes naturally to you. Besides that you love to help people, that why you chose a career in customer service. If this is the case, Manpower is looking for you! For our client, a scientific organization, we are looking for a customer service representative. For your hard work you will receive a gross salary
per hour and many more benefits. Are you interested to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service representative for a scientific organization in Geleen. What will you be doing?
As a customer service representative you take care of the day-to-day order activity tasks, this includes customer orders, maintaining master data and many more challenging but fun tasks. Besides that you are the first point of contact for German clients. Those clients will ask you all kinds of questions about their delivery, order and other cases. Hereby it is your responsibility to consult them and making sure they hang up the phone with a smile and with all their questions answered.
Your future task will be:
What’s in it for you?
- Processing incoming orders
- Handling and entering order changes
- Managing back-orders
- Monitoring order places and ensuring timely release
- Maintaining customer master data
- Gross salary between €18.52 and €25.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.13 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Working for an international company
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Temporary job for six to twelve moths
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working for an international science-based company. Our client is specialized in nutrition, health and sustainable living. It is their mission to create brighter lives for everybody. And together with your team you will be responsible for an excellent customer service!
At the moment, we can’t give you any more information about your new employer. After you have reached the next step in the application process, we will be happy to tell you more about the company.Working hours
In this full-time position, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
Wat wij bieden
18,52-25,50 bruto per uur
A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, International Business or similar studies with at least three years' experience working as a customer service representative, help desk advisor, customer support agent or a similar position
An EQF level 4 (mbo-4) with at least five years' experience working as a customer service representative, help desk advisor, customer support agent
or a similar positionIn addition to one of these, you also bring the following:
Living in or near Geleen, Sittard, Heerlen or Maastricht is a bonus, but not mandatory.Do you meet the above-mentioned requirements? Reply now and we will contact you within two working days!How to apply
- Excellent command of the English, Dutch and German language because you will be responsible for clients in the German market
- Experience with working with SAP
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Apply online using the "Solliciteer direct" button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 18,- tot € 26,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk