For one of our relations in Maastricht-Airport, we're currently looking for Nordic talent for their international Customer Service department. In this job, you're responsible for providing customer service support for customers and sales representatives in the following languages. Danish, Swedish or Finnish. If you speak one of the languages mentioned then please let us know!
- Promptly answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products;
- Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made;
- Research and resolve complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service;
- Support customers with various enquiries about products;
- Track product shipments upon the customer's request;
- Send samples of the companies products to customers upon their request;
- Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that the companies products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer;
- Track progress of and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers' demands;
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA's;
- Support the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations and offers;
- Back-up for other Customer Service Representatives and colleagues;
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
For this job we're looking for candidates matching the following profile:
- Diploma of college education (MBO+);
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an international customer service environment;
- Fluent in Danish or Swedish or Finnish;
- Fulltime available (it's not possible to work parttime at this company);
- Experience with MS Office;
- Customer oriented and a teamplayer;
- accurate and efficient in your work.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenging job within an international fast-growing company, specialised in healthcare products.
The company offers you a fulltime job for 40 hours a week, during office hours.
You will get a competitive salary (depending on experience) and some nice benefits.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email: 0031 (0)46-2077010
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For questons regarding the job please ask for Paul Bergs