MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER PRIMARY MATERIALS
In this role you will be
- Contributing to Malvern Panalytical's annual marketing content and campaign plan.
- Orchestrating the Sector campaign programs by translating the sector 'plan on a page' into well-defined marketing campaign plans, including goals, target setting for MQLs and opportunities, campaign architecture and hierarchy, program development, generating and activating of content, creating of and defining of audience and messaging - all to help deliver the required growth in target market sector(s), on time and within budget.
- Responsible for determining/planning and using of the marketing campaign budgets (up to £150K per year), in line with sector marketing strategy and targets.
- Contribute to methodology for calculation, tracking and analysis of campaign plans.
- Monitoring progress and results of the marketing campaign plans.
- Leading, together with Product - Sector Management, in delivering the business approach plan for product introductions and actively participate in the product marketing process.
- Working together with the creative design team and external agency's on DTP, Multimedia, and photography.
- Managing (max 5) direct report(s), including PDR and OCR cycles.
?What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A good and constructive communicator, excellent in building a strong integral team around you.
- Pro-active, self-starter, able to undertake projects with autonomy.
- Determined, with great perseverance.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, good in delegating projects.
- Delivers on commitments and quality.
- Capable of taken strategic decisions.
- Creative problem solver.
- But most important a passionate team worker.
Over de werkgever
At Malvern Panalytical we are BIG on small. Our technologies enable our customers to create a better world. Improving everything from the energies that power us and the materials we build with, to the medicines that cure us and the foods we enjoy. We partner with many of the world's biggest companies, universities, and research organizations. They value us not only for the power of our solutions, but also for the depth of our expertise, collaboration, and integrity.Wat wij bieden
When you join
- We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of your work processes.
Experience and qualifications
- 5 or more years' experience in developing and executing marketing communication programs in b-t-b environment, preferably in technology or science.
- Proven track record in delivering content and campaign programs.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new domain knowledge to content strategy and asset creation.
- BA or BS required, preferably in business, marketing and/or communication.
- Solid knowledge of target audience, thought leadership, targeting and segmenting.
- Affinity with technology and/or can learn about the technologies in our organization.
- Up-to-date knowledge on trends and developments in B2B marketing.
- Fluent in Dutch & English (C1).
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Bachelor / HBO