- You will join a team of control strategy and modeling experts within the Controls Group.
- Development of software according to the Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing).
- Vehicle-level testing of powertrain functions for hybrid and conventional DCT projects
- Perform testing on Hardware-in the-Loop (HIL) or in vehicle
- Develop Python scripts in order to automate test data collection and analysis
- Tracing hardware-software or system integration problems, and troubleshooting
- Analyze test data and document results/findings into development reports.
- Perform basic calibration on powertrain functions in the vehicle by focusing on drivability
- Master in the field of Automotive, Mechatronics, Systems, Controls, Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in automotive or related field, preferably in vehicle testing
- Knowledge of vehicle communication systems e.g. CAN, XCP, Flexray, LIN, UDS etc.
- Experience with data acquisition and analysis tools (e.g. CANape, CANalyzer, INCA etc.)
- Experience with dSPACE Hardware-in the-Loop (HIL) test systems using Control Desk
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- You proceed according to a good methodology in development and problem solving.
- You are well organized and have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.