Main goal of this job is to support development of technically high complex precision positioning and fixation processes for manufacturing process, which will be used in different client projects. The requirements are still under development, and have to be balanced between different functions. An optimal balance has to be chosen between functional demands and possibilities on the market regarding these processes. The hired precision engineer will support the functional responsible in this selection process.
Main tasks will be selection and acquisition of equipment for processes such as dispensing, precision positioning, fixation and bonding.
This will be done in strong interaction with the process engineers, because the process requirements and the equipment specifications will have to be balanced in order to aim for a commercially available equipment solution. Furthermore the precision engineer will support the functional responsible (team lead) in the contacts with the potential equipment suppliers for the critical processes.
Other tasks are the development and support of testing application and lifetime & reliability tests. Specific tooling for the processes, and for contamination free transport and handling of products between the processes.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a BSc in Mechanics (affinity with manufacturing processes/building technology is required!);
- 5 year of work experience within for example optical, semi-conductor or fine mechanical industry;
- Knowledge of and experience with co-create and NX;
- To be successful the candidate is hands on, has good communicational skills and is pro-active!;
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English;
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct.