For one of our relations in Kerkrade (Limburg), we're looking for an English speaking Logistic Customer Service Representative.
About the role:
Serve the need of global distributors regarding order fulfillment, invoicing and shipping. Manage order handling, arrange for freight and prepare applicable documentation for export shipments.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for handling orders and organizing shipments including export documentation to global distributors;
- Ensure all shipments meet the customer requirements regarding documentation, packaging and transportation while meeting the forwarder cut-off times;
- Spider in the web, taking necessary action in close collaboration with different departments located around the world in order to provide excellent customer service;
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal partners, keep them informed of status of the process;
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal partners, support regional sales forces and Business Unit Managers and take independent action to develop service improvements with the customer;
- Act as a team member in support of department objectives, act as backup to colleagues when required;
- Maintain a correct and updated administration;
- Process Letter of Credit Orders when applicable;
- Ensure compliance to the applicable procedures, local legislation, corporate SOPs and OFAC/BIS licenses when applicable.
What we are looking for:
- Education level: MBO+ / HBO;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language;
- Representative attitude;
- Computer literate; SAP, Excel.;
- Experience in export documents and/or logistics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer oriented, critical, accurate, flexible and stress-resistant;
- Ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment;
- Creative in finding solution/ solving problems;
- Set priorities in work and importance of problems;
- Team player.
Salary and Benefits
The company offers a diverse and challenging position within a fast-growing international company in de medical devices industry.
Their headoffice was completely renewed last year, which means you will be offered a modern work environment with some nice extras (such as an inhouse gym).
The company offers a fulltime job for at least 3 months (maybe for the long-term), with a competitive salary and some nice benefits.
And if youre a natural problem-solver with the imagination, grit and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we hope you will contact us by calling 0031- (0) 46- 2077010 or send an email to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –