Projob is een HR specialist waar mens en organisatie centraal staan. Je kunt bij ons terecht voor onder andere vacatures in de regio Groot Amsterdam, loopbaancoaching en training.
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in an event planning or corporate coordination role? Do you have proven vendor management and project management experience and do you have excellent customer service and hospitality skills? Our client, a major international fashion brand with its headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for a Global Corporate Experiences Coordinator. Please note that the deadline to apply for this role is Friday, December 18th at 4PM.
The Global Corporate Experiences Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating and supporting well executed (virtual) corporate and associate experiences, whether it's a meeting for 100 associates or a companywide gathering for 3000+ associates. You're a collaborative self-starting, logistics-loving, multitasking go-getter who sees challenges as opportunities to get creative. You move fast, but methodically. You love fast changing environments, detailed timelines and know how to maintain grace under pressure.
* Coordinate and oversee a high volume of (virtual) corporate and associate experiences by collaborating directly with teams across the business. This will involve balancing multiple event processes and competing priorities at a time
* Execute large-scale productions and logistics including: registration, attendee communications, transportation, A/V production, design, décor and branding
* Assemble and host taskforce meetings in order to create a collaborative and inclusive atmosphere
* Preparation of collateral - back planning, production schedules, status reports, agenda's, welcome packs and other useful information
* Create and maintain a yearly roadmap to standardize processes and have the flexibility to change or update when needed
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive staff and external vendors to guarantee successful experiences
* Support in the creation of pre and post-event evaluations
* 3-5 years of experience in an events, hospitality or corporate coordination role.
* Demonstrated vendor management and project management experience.
* An appreciation for fostering company culture, out of the box ideas, collaboration, and community.
* Excellent customer service and hospitality skills (you work with your customers - our employees - every day!)
* Availability for flexible hours/ after (and sometimes early) hours work
* Can-do attitude and the ability to solve a wide variety of problems quickly and with sound judgement.
* Up to date with social media developments, trends and innovation
* Languages: fluent in English in speaking & writing and possibly another language
* Knowledge of WebEx, Vimeo and other online meeting programs is beneficial.
* Computer literacy: Windows, OSX, excellent knowledge in Keynote and Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge in Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator) is beneficial
The European headoffice of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Sound like to perfect job for you? Send us your resume and a short motivation letter and we will get back to you in 5 business days. For more information feel free to call us during office hours at 020-573-8383. Please note, we have agree with our clie