The company is specialized in innovative supply chain solutions and after sales service management. The clients include, among others, Samsung, Vodafone, Belgacom, Apple, HTC, Toshiba, Nespresso, The Phone House, Telenet, and T-Mobile. For the customers, they take care of logistics and after-sales processes from a full service principle.
As one of their C# developers you will join a team of motivated and talented developers that are working with the latest technologies. You will be responsible for building innovative software using an Agile approach. The IT developer role is part of the IT Development organization. In your role you will become the technical responsible for one or more applications and services. Your work consists of designing and developing software and/ or testing/ validating the development work of the nearshore partner. This includes bug fixing and supporting a proper hand-over to the IT and Business Test team(s). You work closely together with the Project Manager and the business stakeholders to ensure that the IT solutions and products support the ever-growing needs of the stakeholders.
- Designs, develops and maintains (yourself or by nearshore partner) software applications and services that support our business, basically being in charge of the full development cycle
- Work closely with the nearshore partner in Romania and our internal DevOps team to identify and find resolutions for (continuous) bugs.
- Supports project management activities including providing work breakdowns and impacts analysis.
- Create/ Contribute to design documentation on various detail levels.
- Supports initiatives to improve the total efficiency & quality chain within the IT organization
- Build and maintain appropriate log gathering, system monitoring, and reporting infrastructures
- Review and validate deliveries (documentation and software builds) by nearshore partner
- Provides technical guidance and system process expertise
- Supplies 3rd line support to our DevOps team
- HBO or academic degree in IT or Business oriented education like Information Management
- 5+ years of professional experience in comparable position in a software development company
- Thoroughly understanding of various programming languages and frameworks including C#, .Net (WCF and WF), ASP.NET, SOAP and SQL whilst also knowledge of REST and WebApi is a pro
- Demonstrates a profound knowledge of software (development) tooling including Visual Studio, SQL-Server, JIRA, Confluence, GIT and Windows Server environments and eager to invest in keeping up to date with the latest software technologies
- Advanced understanding of IT infrastructure and software engineering principles
- Demonstrates ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and processes
- Flexible self-motivated team player with a pro-active attitude who can work independently but also has no problem working with a team of developers
- Experience working in an agile team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
The company offers you a great place to build a professional future. They face the challenges in the world of Supply Chain Solutions and After Sales Services head-on. They do business differently. In addition to a competitive salary they offer fringe benefits in line with the level of the position. Above all, they offer a very pleasant working atmosphere with plenty of room for ownership and personal development.
If you are intrested, please sent your CV to: Karolien@zendkracht.nl