Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and international team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
We're currently seeking a Recruitment Trainee to join our Head office in The Hague to support and add value to the recruitment team efforts. Upon successful completion of the traineeship, there is always a chance for a long term opportunity as a team member.
Join a diverse, international team with an entrepreneurial spirit along with a service and quality mentality, and actively contribute to the organization's success and growth, while learning and making the most out of your traineeship!
- Registering candidates and maintaining the recruitment database up to date;
- Editing CV's, preparing job descriptions and other recruitment related material;
- Managing incoming applications from job boards, Octagon website and social media;
- Sourcing/recruitment research for potential candidates via various sources;
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates;
- Preparing candidates for interviews and meetings with clients;
- Supporting senior and mid-level recruiters with other recruitment tasks.
- Human Resources, Psychology, Marketing & Communications, Business Administration, Hospitality study or other relevant study/background;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Strong knowledge of online media/systems and Microsoft Office Package;
- Good communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude;
- Professional approach with a willingness to learn;
- A team player who can thrive in a fast paced international environment.
What we offer:
- 6 months' traineeship, during which we will take the opportunity to train you into a 360 recruiter;
- Recruitment and Sales training;
- Compensation during traineeship;
- 24 days holiday.