What are you going to do as a Servicemonteur?
You are going to be responsible for servicing, installing and modifying electrical systems and installations in the marine sector: on transport and passenger vessels - working with PLC, power management, motors, lighting, etc.
You will be travelling offshore/internationally about 50% of the time and will be working in a small team of other service- and elektromonteurs.
You will also be performing various important testing, instrumentation and maintenance duties.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career and knowledge growth opportunities
* Dynamic and challenging work
* International travel opportunities
* Great competitive & unionized [CAO Kleinmetaal] salary + company car
What is expected of you as a Servicemonteur?
* 5+ years' experience as a servicemonteur / service engineer in the marine sector
* MBO level 4 - Elektrotechniek
* FLUENT DUTCH
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.