Harvey Nash is op zoek naar een
Quality Manager in Projects (QMiP) te Hengelo
The Quality Manager in Project(s) (QMiP) establishes the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure the quality in process and product quality in solution projects to achieve customer satisfaction and business success.
The QMiP acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention and advocates to a higher quality aspiration.
• Develops, controls and ensures the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project Quality Health Safety and Environment Plan (QHSE Plan).
• Develops, controls and ensures the implementation of a quality plan for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
• Manages the project quality budget.
• Advices and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analyze, customer satisfaction surveys etc.).
• Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase.
• Reports project quality budget, planning and status to Project Management and line management.
• Leads and/or coordinates the entire project quality team (internal/ external) of the assigned organization unit(s).
• Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
• Leads and/or coordinates project specific audits.
• Attends internal final inspections with customers and coordinates/contributes to closing of punch items.
• Supports solving of project site issues.
• Contributes to continuous improvement of processes as a member of improvement projects.
• Develops, controls and ensures implementation of updates of the standard quality documentation and tools as a member of cross-functional system teams.
• 3-5 years professional experience in project business (in several functions, preferably in different disciplines such as sales, execution, after sales)
• At least 3 years as project core team member
• Work experience within oil and gas business
• Bachelor or Master (preferably mechanical or electrical engineering)
• Preference for:
• PM qualification (PM Level C)