Inside Account Manager - Dutch and English - Rotterdam
We are currently on the lookout for an Inside Account Manager to join the Benelux Sales team of a client of ours in Rotterdam. This role has a focus on both account management and new business development. The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially minded, has strong sales and social skills, and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis.
As an Inside Account Manager, you will identify and develop sales opportunities and will grow and enable customers and partners to deliver solutions for digital transformation, mobility, and application development. To be successful in this role you shall thrive in relationship building while challenging customers to think differently about their business. As you will be acting as a consultant for our customer community from a diverse background, audience-centric communication, a good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Engage, lead, and develop customers & partners and implement specific account plans, resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption, integrated offerings and go to market strategies
- Identify and secure a diverse set of relationships with the key decision-makers
- Build, qualify and report on pipeline
- Generate revenue/bookings, license, subscription, services, and new maintenance across all offerings
- Proactively acquire industry/ product knowledge across all platforms, applications, and products to ultimately ensure quota attainment i.e. product seminars, etc.
- Analyze competitive landscape, use cases, champions, and frameworks to demonstrate differentiation and outline Progress's unique selling points
- Become a customer ally by adopting a cadence of discovery and positioning with our prospects and customers to enable an aligned value offering
- Deliver high impact account/ territory plans and presentations through teaming with key internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Product Management, Development, Finance, Professional Services, and Tech Support
- Engage in discussions to define business and technical/ product challenges, map these to our technologies and then overcome objections
- Proven experience in recruiting and managing customers and can demonstrate C level relationship building
- Prior sales experience in software and/or services sales industry
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure
- Business fluency in Dutch and English
Business development, relationship building, software industry, good understanding of new technologies, excellent presentation skills
Wat wij bieden
€ 1,- tot € 211,-