TelePsy offers a secure and user-friendly platform with various tools for the diagnostics, evaluation and treatment of psychological problems and disorders. Our platform is designed to provide convenient and versatile support for the individual course of treatment. Clinicians have access to digital tests, psychoeducation, self-help exercises, diary functions, secure communication, and more.
At TelePsy, we hold a high standard for our employees. We are not hung up on traditional corporate structure. We simply want our people to deliver the best work they can in an open environment. Teamwork, trust, learning, solving hard problems, and making our customers happy are what we value most.
For the further development of our UK application we are looking for:
Junior Content Developer for 10-36 hr/week at TelePsy Maastricht
You translate the online TelePsy application into British English and assist with the implementation of test material.
- You are at least 3rd year student in psychology
- You are a native or near-native speaker of (British) English
- You’ve an excellent knowledge of English psychological terms and expressions
- You’ve good English and basic Dutch communications skills
- You are independent, proactive and reliable
- You’re available for a minimum of 10 hours per week
- You’re keen on working in a young, international and informal organisation
What we’re offering:
- A small, fun team of people you’ll enjoy being around
- Challenging job in a dynamic environment for 10-36 hours a week
- Good working conditions and a monthly payment of minimal €2.030 (based on 36h/w) depending on years of experience.
- TGIF drinks and regular team activities
Are you the psychology student we are looking for? Apply by sending your resume to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For more information please contact Elonique in den Bosch + 31 43 350 73 84 or visit our website www.telepsy.nl