Are you a native Dutch PR guru with a high level of English? An independent-minded self-starter with great ideas and solid experience in PR? Do you want to work in a uniquely international environment with an energetic team, servicing needy B2B/B2C clients in Automotive and DIY?
We’re looking for the right person for a fantastic job in our Eindhoven agency. It’s a full-time creative PR post where you’ll have to think fast and act smart, be super organised and thrive under pressure. There will be loads of client and media contact, with exhibitions / press tours / social media activities here and abroad.
This is not a starter’s position, we need an experienced person with a communications / marketing degree. You will join a dynamic team that embraces PR and understands the impact good quality campaigns have. Coupled with traditional PR you will also work on maintaining Mills’ social media, execute PR plans aimed at maximising the profile of the company and work with the local and national media. This is a fun and exciting role where you will get the opportunity to work with clients, be proactive and creative and turn your ideas into reality.
Check the requirements below, take a deep breath, then send us your CV and application letter in English, showing us how great you are at “You-PR”, selling yourself in the nicest way possible.
- Experience 2+ years
- Communications / Marketing degree
- Native Dutch, High-level English
- Other languages a definite plus
- Highly organised
- Ensuring regular press coverage for the company, both nationally and internationally.
- Generating new daily content across all social-media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- MS Office
- Social media
- Driving licence.