Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and international team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
We're currently looking for an individual with recruitment experience to join our international team in The Hague. You will be instrumental in generating and managing Japanese business and clients, which includes recruitment, account management, negotiating, advising and job marketing. Building and reinforcing Octagon Professionals International's brand within the Japanese business community is key for this position.
- Generate business leads and manage assigned & new accounts;
- Selection and qualification of multilingual candidates;
- Taking a job specification, advertising and promote via external networks;
- Marketing to recruit multilingual candidates;
- Negotiating with clients and candidates regarding fees, salaries, vacancies;
- Advising candidates and clients about and during recruitment process;
- Manage the entire recruitment process;
- Planning & time management;
- Diverse use of social media tools to build network.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in recruitment or account management;
- Excellent English & Japanese language skills;
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience;
- Living near The Hague or easy travelling possibilities;
- Experience working in international environments;
- Experience with interviewing and assessment techniques;
- Experience working with a Recruitment CRM /HRIS - Applicant Tracking System;
- A proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude;
- Service oriented, quality driven with the ability to communicate and work well in teams.
- Knowledge and experience in the local market (NL);
- Dutch language skills.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Commission scheme;
- 24 days holiday;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Chance to develop, learn and grow;
- Team outings and Friday afternoon drinks.