OCS Life Sciences is a successful specialist CRO and project delivery organisation looking to recruit a Biostatistician. As a Biostatistician at OCS Life Sciences you will be a key contributor to statistical activities for the reporting of clinical trials. Activities will include working on study protocols, statistical analysis plans, and specification documentation, as well as the creation of ADaM datasets and performing statistical analyses in SAS. You will oversee and review the work of statistical programmers, provide input to and negotiate timelines, and ensure that they are adhered to.
This role requires previous experience with planning, performing, and validating statistical analyses on clinical trials in close harmony with statistical programmers.
You must have:
- an MSc or PhD degree in the field of statistics;
- 3+ years or statistical experience in a CRO or sponsor environment;
- expert knowledge of SAS including SAS/STAT;
- working experience with CDISC ADaM data standards;
- professional proficiency in English;
- the amibition to deliver the right quality at the right time;
- a work ethic to be independent and pro-active.
You may also have:
- strong client facing skills to both internal and external clients;
- affinity with advanced SAS programming techniques for data manipulation and macros;
- experience with other statistical software such as R or JMP;
- experience with submissions to regulatory authorities;
- the ability to provide mentorship and promote teamwork.
In return we offer
You will join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a car/travel allowance, 28 holidays, holiday pay (8%) and participation in the company pension scheme.
Why join us?
OCS Life Sciences is a specialist business unit of OCS Consulting, a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government sectors. We continuously invest in the quality of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity which allows us to do more with the available resources.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!