Key Responsibilities:The qualified IT candidate will provide hardware and software helpdesk support to our corporate users. Candidate must have good communication skills, proficient in the English language, professional appearance, strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technology
- Experience in supporting desktops, laptops, printers, cell phones , desktop operating systems (XP/Windows 7) and Microsoft/Adobe suite of applications.
- Profound knowledge of Office 2013 / 2016 / Office 365
- Knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP
- Knowledge of backup and recovery systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Dutch
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Experience in using a Helpdesk based ticketing is a plus
- Able to support IT corporate requirements outside the normal business hours.
- Ability to travel as needed to deploy and support corporate offices
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and competitive benefits package (13th month, pension, health insurance contribution, and more)