The CK Kids division consists of the following teams:
- Design – designing and follow trends for seasonal collections.
- Merchandising and Sales – Responsible for the implementation of a successful product merchandising strategy that meets consumer needs and volume goals. Key contact to support all country sales teams with presenting the collection, support key account meetings and ensure effective and consistent communication between division, country sales and retail.
- Planning – Drivers of the monthly demand forecasting for the replenishment business and managing the fashion projections for wholesale.
- Planning and Control – Act as the interface between the division, central ops and finance.
The Junior Designer will work on designing products for the CK Kids collection in close collaboration with the rest of the design team. This differs from designing ‘from sketch’ to altering already existing designs. The junior designer will report directly to the design manager of CK Kids.
- Responsible for designing and executing of seasonal collections under the guidance of the design manager for the specific product areas
- Research trends that work into the CK Kids brand strategy, translating these into the collection on the direction of the design manager
- Develop an understanding of the design process and design skills to a commercial level
- Do fabric and trim research, within our company, at vendors and in the market
- Execute designs in style sheets to be completed to a high standard for sending to buying offices globally
- Working to the divisional calendar and being organized to meet deadlines set by the division
- Work closely and communicate daily with the PD team for the development of the collections. Partner with the product developer to ensure a smooth work flow every season
- Following up on all changes that relate to the product area/ styles on a daily basis.
- Close cooperation with the Tech department for the execution of the garment fittings
- Prepare overviews of the collection for merchandise and internal presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
Please apply with an updated portfolio - we will only accept applications containing an up to date portfolio.
- Fashion degree from a School of Design
- 2-3 years of experience
- Creative with a good taste level
- Good understanding of CK DNA and brand awareness
- Loves designing with ability to design to the brand’s DNA
- Excellent computer skills; Illustrator and Photoshop
- Previous experience with PLM system desirable
- Basic understanding of garment construction and knowledge of fabrics
- Ability to work in a busy, changeable environment
- Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively, both in written and verbal
- Team Player with a hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English is a must
What Can You Expect From Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist