For a logistics organization in Boxtel, near Den Bosch and Eindhoven, we are immediately looking for a carrier who wants to be trained as a Reachtruck driver.
In this position you will work in two shifts: from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Together with your colleagues you ensure that the products from the meat processing company can be transported on time.
The temperature is 2-3 degrees and the work is physically more demanding. You do all kinds of lugging work.
Over de werkgever
You will work at a company specialized in transporting and distributing chilled products. The products are transported to distribution centers, shops and industrial processors, among others. They also take care of repacking and labeling the products. Within this company, quality and hygiene standards are at the top of the list.
The temperature in the department where you will be working is 2-3 degrees. There is a pleasant atmosphere in the company. You can reach the company by both public transport and car. There are enough parking places.
Wat wij bieden
• Gross hourly wage is € 11.36 excluding shift work allowance;
• You accrue 10% vacation days;
• You accrue 8% holiday pay;
• You will receive a 150% allowance for working on Saturdays;
• You will receive a travel allowance above 10 km;
• It concerns a full-time position where you can get your reach truck dilpoma after just one week;
• You will work for the client through Olympia.
• Willing to work in two shifts (from 7 am to 4 pm and from 2 pm to 11 pm);
• Willing to work on Saturdays if necessary;
• In possession of a valid reach truck certificate;
• Able to perform physically demanding work.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden