As a technician your main tasks and responsibilities are:
As a Research Technician you also have the following experience and qualifications:
We are looking for a technician with experience in cell biology, (immunological) cell culture, standard immunological assays, including multicolor flow cytometry. You are a team-player with excellent communication skills and enjoy working hard and have affinity with biotech company focused research projects.Your work environment
You will work in the Immunotherapy laboratory of the Department of Medical Oncology in a small team of enthusiastic researchers dedicated to develop bispecific γδ-T cell engagers for cancer immunotherapy. The work will be performed in close collaboration with LAVA Therapeutics BV, a biotech spin-off company founded based on the work of our research group at the Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc. Within our team at the VUmc we perform research to study the efficacy of different bispecific γδ-T cell engagers against both solid and hematological malignancies, exert (validation) experiments and address research questions relevant for the application of our bispecific technology in cancer.
You will work in a research group headed by prof. dr. Hans van der Vliet and prof. dr. Tanja de Gruijl.What we offer you
We offer you ample opportunity for development, deepening and broadening, additional training and a place to grow! Working at Amsterdam UMC means working in an inspiring and professional environment where development is encouraged in every respect.
• The maximum gross monthly salary based on a 36-hour work week is between € 2.422,- and € 3.280,- (scale 8 CAO UMC). Depending on qualifications and experience.
• The base salary does not include allowances for irregular shifts, holiday pay (8%) and a year-end bonus (8.3%).
• In addition to excellent accessibility by public transport, AMC location also has a sufficient number of parking spaces for employees.
• Pension is accrued at the ABP. Amsterdam UMC contributes a large part of the premium (70%).
• We have a very active staff association and organise various (sports) activities and events throughout the year.
For more information about our employment conditions, please visit our website.Let’s meet
If you would like to apply directly, please use the ‘apply’ button on werkenbijvumc.nl.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact dr. Jurjen Ruben, via email@example.com. If you need more information about the application procedure, contact Nathalie Haans (corporate recruiter), via 020 4448461.
We look forward to meeting you!
For Dutch citizens it is mandatory to provide a VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag).
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.