Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.In short
You are a creative problem solver, thinking in processes and being experienced in quickly learn and understand processes of new areas of expertise, using your excellent cross-functional stakeholder management skills with the aim to design, implement and continuously improve AkzoNobel’s raw material and formulation processes.What will you encounter in this position?
You will work in a unique position within the company in which you have exposure to different business units (BU’s), functions and regions regarding the process efficiency for raw materials and formulations management. You are part of the Technology Group Innovation Excellence, which falls under Innovate/ Research & Development (R&D) within AkzoNobel and you report to the Director Innovation Excellence. You will work at our headquarter in Amsterdam with regular business trips to our location in Sassenheim.
In this position you will support AkzoNobel in becoming the reference in the industry by leveraging the scale, harmonizing processes and improving master data quality and our controls. For this AkzoNobel use the Global Process Owner (GPO) model, which gives a clear mandate for end-to-end (E2E) process ownership. Within Innovate this process organization is well established with central E2E process managers in place for each of the process domains, among which raw material and formulation management (RMFM).What will you do?
As process manager RMFM you are responsible for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the AkzoNobel raw materials and formulation processes.
This process responsibility includes ownership of supporting Information Technology (IT) tools as well as responsibility for the master data in this area. By doing so, you enable efficiencies in how we manage our raw material and formulation portfolios and help decrease complexity and you enable other functions to make use of good quality master data.What tasks and duties are associated with this position?
In this position you …
• Collaborate proactively with internal stakeholders from R&D, Communication, Information Management and others and with external stakeholders like technology agencies and trend watchers
• Oversee and lead the development of the global process strategy and drive its implementation, standardization and improvement
• Define and implement RMFM compliance & performance KPIs, together with GPOs and process coaches
• Activate and lead the global RMFM Process Coach Community, sharing best practices and process standardization
• Ensure global standard RMFM process efficiency and implementation across all relevant AkzoNobel systems and data
You combine the ability to think in processes with excellent stakeholder management skills and a pro-active although strategic mindset. You think processes and have experience with continuous improvement (Lean Six Sigma) and process efficiency. You are a problem solver with strong analytical skills.
Your great project management skills enable you to keep the overview, deliver on commitment and establish a well working process community regarding RMFM.
You are an outstanding networker with excellent people skills. You are at your ease influencing peers and management. You are used to work cross-functional and in a multinational organization.
You put the customer central and ensure all process standardization and improvement serves the customer/ user experience. Your strong business acumen is shown by applying robust analysis and judgement, delivering optimal financial return in the end.
You do not need to have experience within R&D, but should have affinity with it. You have a Bachelor or a Master in Chemistry, Business Administration or a related discipline.What do you bring?
• Experience in a complex, global, diversified company; ability to work with and influence peers and management
• Ability to develop innovative approaches to solve complex problems with sustainable results, strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving, root cause analysis, presentation, project management (from conception to completion) and planning skills
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• Excellent English verbal and written skills, fluency in additional languages a plus
We welcome your online application, reference 5136. Please share your CV and motivation letter with us. Please note that we only consider applications via the system, not by mail.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, mail TalentResourcing.NL@akzonobel.com.
The vacancy will expire on December 2nd. Feedback is expected to be given by mid- till end of December. The recruitment process includes a selection of the best applications received through the system, interview rounds and further steps. An employment screening will be part of the selection process.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 5136