Designer Support - Pants (Menswear) Amsterdam
Our client, an international fashion company with their HQ in Amsterdam is looking for a Designer Support - Pants (Menswear) for the upcoming months. Do you have experience as a Fashion Designer and are you fluent in Illustrator and Indesign? We look forward to your application.
As a Designer Support for Pants working in the Menswear Division you will be supporting of the Pants designer for designing and executing seasonal collections for the product category. You will work closely with the Designer and Design Director in the team, the developers from the development team, merchandise team, and the Design Director for the planning and development of the collection each season. You will report into the Designer.
Among other you will be responsible for:
- Support design team in researching trends and performing market research that works into the Menswear brand strategy;
- Preparing all design sheets and boards for both Pants for divisional presentations;
- Preparing all selected and confirmed styles to be computerized and design sheets completed to a high standard for sending to buying offices globally;
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Indesign;
- Develop sketches and colour ups in alignment with the Global Design Brief and merchandising range plan using initial research, support and attend sketch/proto review and revise sketches based on feedback received before and during sketch/ proto review;
- Support fittings in collaboration with Designer and Senior Designer, Technical Development and Product Development;
- Working In PLM;
- Making sure that the brand's D.N.A. is seen in each garment;
- Working to the Divisional Calendar to meet deadlines.
- Fashion Degree;
- Excellent computer skills (Illustrator/Photoshop/ Indesign);
- Fluent in English both written and verbal as English is the language of the company;
- Is able to work in a hectic environment and has a hands-on mentality;
- High productivity is demanded;
- Team player;
- Structured and well organized.
Over de werkgever
The European headoffice of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an