Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As a software engineer at this party, you will develop internal trading applications. You will be responsible for optimising applications for efficiency and you will have the opportunity to bring ideas and create new applications to support and improve their daily trading activities.
You will join a small, smart and agile team with the ability to execute ideas quickly and will be in close contact with traders, risk managers and other stakeholders within the company. You will not only work in an Agile software development environment, you will also work on MS SQL Databases.
At the moment, a customer of ours in Amsterdam is looking for a Full-stack C ++ developer. The organisation is a trading company that mainly trades shares on all major European financial markets. The company stands out because it is a trader on its own behalf, they have no customers and are acting on its own behalf. They are looking for very smart C ++ professionals here. You will be working in a team of super intelligent and skilled programmers.
The terms of employment here are good. Working in a modern environment with short lines of communication, an above average salary, extremely good bonus scheme, career opportunities, working on challenging genomes and in a dynamic work environment.
Would you like to respond to this vacancy?
Please contact Freek Westerveld on telephone number: +31 (0) 88 88 33021 or 06 14 73 06 12. You can also apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed master's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or other related areas;
- At least 5 years of (Full-stack) C ++ development experience;
- Experience in designing and implementing Windows-based applications;
- Experience with designing and managing MS SQL;
- Willingness to commit to time-critical projects and their delivery;
- Internationally oriented (English good in word and writing).