Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
What will your week look like?
Once you have fully settled within the company, your timetable will look something like this; on Monday and Tuesday you are scheduled with one of our customers in the warehouse, with the help of a forklift you ensure that the incoming freight is ready for further transport. On Wednesdays you are free, after which you work on Thursdays and Fridays at a large cargo handler at Schiphol, where you are involved in building up and breaking down aircraft plates. To complete your working week, our planner will call you on Friday afternoon to inform you that you have a few more hours scheduled on Saturday as a baggage handler on the baggage platform.
The schedule described is an example of course, as an all-round logistics employee you need to be flexible, because your schedule is not the same every week. You are scheduled in a three-shift roster, which means that, in addition to different working days, you are also scheduled at different times; morning shift, afternoon shift, evening shift or night shift.
- General warehouse activities;
- Working with the forklift and / or reach truck;
- Working in the baggage basement at Schiphol;
- Working on the aircraft platform (unloading & loading aircraft);
- Picking orders and other logistics activities.
Werk & IK specializes in logistics & transport, catering & events, facility services, business services and technology. Together we look for the type of work that matches your qualities.
Salary and terms of employment
This is a fun and flexible position for 32 to 40 hours a week (guaranteed). The salary indication for this vacancy is € 2000 - € 2600 gross per month. The exact amount depends on the amount of shifts you work for which you receive an extra allowance! Are you very flexible and do you work a lot of evening & night shifts and / or on weekends, for example? In that case you will earn at least € 500 - € 550 net per week.
- You have experience as a logistics employee;
- You are available on a part- or full-time basis and can be deployed flexibly (Mon to Sun, three shifts);
- You are preferably in possession of a forklift truck certificate;
- You have no problem working at different locations every day;
- You have no problem doing physically demanding work;
- You master the English language in word and writing;
- You are in possession of a driving license B and your own transportion;
- You have lived in the Netherlands for at least 8 years and have not been in contact with the police or the judiciary (regarding obtaining a VGB)