About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
AREA52 is the innovation lab of PVH Europe where we explore future concepts at the cross-section of fashion and technology. As part of the Sustainable Business & Innovation we focus on key challenges within fashion. We research, design and prototype solutions delivering on the PVH mission to drive fashion forward — for good.
We deliver a continuous pipeline of innovation divided into 4 streams;
- Product: driving performance of our products through a sustainable lens with material research & development.
- Digital: improving the way we work and do business through the adoption and implementation of new and emerging technologies.
- Business: expanding the PVH business portfolio by developing new (digital) products and services.
- Culture: fostering an internal innovation culture by empowering associates and teams through ideation, inspiration and training.
AREA52 Innovation’s ambition is to become the strongest (digital) innovation team within the fashion industry and we can’t do this without a dedicated Senior Business Designer. Together with the Director of AREA52 you help develop the strategy for the team; ensuring relevant activities are proposed, prioritized and executed.
We are looking for a design-savvy Business Designer who turns research into a strategy. You dream things like the business model and value proposition canvas and are able to translate user problems to a viable business. Your role is crucial into becoming a self-reliant team that develops meaningful services and products in the fashion/tech domain. Your input on what tools and methods to use is expected and highly valued.
- Define and translate user requirements and business goals into strategic experience design documents such as customer journeys and story maps.
- Strong interaction design and prototyping skills; incorporating user findings into the final product, and visualizing the core concept of the product;
- Document concepts and designs in the form of wireframes and user flows;
- Map out current and future state customer journeys;
- Autonomously do the research and spot trends to deliver strategic direction to our C-level
- Facilitate co-creation & design thinking workshops
- Have experience building concepts and prototypes during design sprints and hackathons
- Understand and familiar working with canvases to like the Value Proposition and Business Model Canvas to guide the process
- Define your own design process for individual projects, and leading this effort from ideation to implementation while working with external partners.
- Balance between business and design and are able to communicate clear and concise and express yourself visually
The Ideal Candidate:
- A self starter with eye for the essentials
- Extremely familiar with various service design tools and research methods
- Comfortable presenting (or facilitating sessions) to business stakeholders from both design and business perspective
- Open and clear communicator to guide the team and project and inspire stakeholders
- Strong interaction design and prototyping skills; incorporating user findings into the final product, and visualizing the core concept of the product
- Making the team more effective by thinking out-of-the-box ways to test and validate problem solution
- You are curious and embrace failures to learn from them.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A talented cross-functional team that is supportive, cooperative and fun;
- The freedom to shape and develop your own role – and the support needed to get there;
- A unique environment for you to gain experience at the frontier of the company combining the best of corporate and startup environments;
- Endless opportunities for training and learning new skills through our very own PVH University;
- Flex Working: Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- Corporate social responsibility: You can get involved with TommyCares programs
- Year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN product
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist