Labeling officer MSD Boxmeer
If you have good administrative, planning and organizing skills, then we have the perfect job for you! As a labeling officer you are responsible for maintaining the uniformity and conformity of country-specific product labeling. This job requires good knowledge of GMP/GDP guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry and a Bachelor's degree. For your commitment you will receive a gross hourly wage up to €19.87, reimbursement of your travel expenses and there is a chance to get a permanent contract! If you are ready for the next step in your career, then this is your chance. Keep on reading! Employment agency Manpower is looking for a labeling officer for MSD in Boxmeer. What will you be doing?
Your main job is to plan and execute various task within the artwork management process on a daily basis. As a labeling officer you are a part of the artwork management team which means you can also have a specialized role in the artwork management process. You can think of business expertise or international packaging role, for example. Together with your team you are responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Coordinating and implementing new and revised product labeling
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Collecting all necessary information for the preparation of new product labeling, such as technical specifications, design specifications, registration requirements and texts
- Checking the artwork design, internal and/or external
- Executing and documenting new artwork related to product introduction or changes in compliance with existing SOPs
- Phasing of the modified materials and control of phasing out of the existing packaging materials
- Gross salary between €14.77 and €19.87 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working at MSD located in Boxmeer. MSD is the largest innovative pharmaceutical company in The Netherlands. MSD develops vaccines, biological therapies, and innovative treatments for both humans and animals. This company is active in more than 140 countries and there are four locations in the Netherlands. This is a great opportunity for you to contribute to this innovative organization!
You will be working at the Global Regulatory Affairs Animal Health (GRA Operations department),which is responsible for the management of regulatory information. This includes planning, organizing, structuring, processing, reporting, archiving and ensuring compliance of information related to regulatory files, product artwork or regulatory status of the AH product portfolio worldwide.Working hours
In this position you will work from Monday to Friday during office hours.
Wat wij bieden
14,73-19,87 bruto per uur
- At least a Bachelor’s degree OR at least two years proven related working experience in regulatory, QA or Supply Chain Department within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMP/GDP guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), because you will work in an international environment
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Preferably previous working experience with an artwork/document management system
In addition it would be nice if you live near Boxmeer, Venray, Nijmegen or Uden.We will contact you shortly after you apply for this position. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. Apply now! How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 14,- tot € 19,-
If you would like more information or if you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Robin van Loon via email@example.com or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als