Tax analyst Spanish Dow Terneuzen
With your financial background, you are the right person to fulfill the role of tax analyst. You not only have the right work experience, but also at least an EQF-4 diploma in Finance. Nobody gets as enthusiastic about analyses and declarations as you! If you want to use your expertise for an internationally renowned company, this full-time job at Dow is perfect for you. You will earn between € 2,500 and € 3,200 per month, build up pension through Manpower and can count on a pleasant, diverse work atmosphere. Would you like to know more about the profile and your activities? Then read on!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a tax analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.What will you be doing?
In the role of tax analyst, you will be in charge of VAT returns. You will also save relevant data for audits for different countries. You will work closely with various financial departments within Dow, including abroad. A good command of the English language is required for this, because of the working language within the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
What's in it for you?
- Corresponding with relevant local authorities
- Analyzing and checking data
- Identifying risks
- Assisting in preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns (together with the Tax Manager)
- Working according to local tax regulations with attention to standardization within Dow Chemical
- Gross salary between €2,500.- and €3,200.- per month
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometer and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel costs
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Fixed term contract through Manpower, at Dow Chemical
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Chemical Company ('Dow') is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects. Working hours
The working hours in this position are between 8.00 and 17.00 hrs.
Wat wij bieden
2500,00-3200,00 bruto per maand
- An EQF or mbo level 4 degree in finance or higher
- At least two years of working experience as a financial assistant, controller, tax analyst, VAT employee or similar
- Good command of the English and Spanish or Italian language, spoken and written (both at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of at least 32 hours a week
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
Do you have experience with SAP? Then you have an advantage! You also preferably live (near) Terneuzen, Bergen op Zoom, Hoek or Goes.How to apply
- Apply online via the button: "apply directly"
- Upload a CV in English with your application to speed up the application
- Filling out a selection questionnaire that appears immediately after logging in and adding your motivation
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower branch, which will further process the application
- Manpower will contact you for a telephone or live interview
- Possible a interview with the client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de f