CMI PDC Insights Analyst F&R
CMI PDC INSIGHTS ANALYST F&R
Location: Rotterdam – Weena
Local conditions apply
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 161,000 employees. Over half (58%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Knorr, Dove, Domestos, Hellmann's, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry's, Marmite, Magnum, Lynx and Axe.
Unilever Consumer & Markets Insight (CMI) mission is to provide inspiration and provocation to drive transformational business growth. This means delivering insights, ideas and impact– and in a world that is changing at an accelerating pace of change.
The PDC Insights Analyst will be part of the Global F&R Category PDC team, and will be responsible for analyzing a wide range of data to help inform marketing, brand and business strategies. They will ensure that internal briefs are translated into analytical projects and will be responsible for ensuring the analysis is relevant for their specific category or market. They will be comfortable using a wide range of analytical tools to help with their analysis, and be familiar with both digital data such as social and search right through to traditional business data such as penetration and brand equity. The individual will be responsible for providing quantitative and qualitative analysis and insight on PDC projects, whilst working alongside specialist external analysts where required. As such they need to be comfortable working on their own analytics projects and also be able to work with specialist experts on larger, more complex briefs.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Help the business navigate growth opportunities by identifying data driven insights across Proposition, Channel, Price, Coms and Media Engagement, Product, Consumer Journeys, Package.
- Work closely with the PDC Insights Manager to translate internal briefs into analytical projects (to include refining the initial brief and asking the ‘right questions’, working through potential hypotheses and storyboarding the output)
- Conduct analysis using in-house analytics tools, and be comfortable analyzing a range of social and business data
- Building and testing basic queries on in-house social and search data tools
- Building and maintaining dashboards for internal customers using internal visualization tools
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to inform business strategy, marketing and brand strategies, digital marketing content and strategy, communications and new product development
- Synthesizing data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal stakeholders
- Able to communicate the key findings and insight to senior stakeholders and peers both conversationally and in formal presentation style
- Monitor progress of deliverables and actively work with delivery analysts in other parts of the business or agencies who will not be co-located on complex briefs
- Maintain knowledge of previous analysis to avoid duplication and to share learnings from relevant past projects
- Arrange a follow-up meeting with customers after they have received their analysis to ensure that it has been helpful and document any scope for improvements to the service
- Maintain a catalogue of previous requests/projects and own the central database of case studies / outputs
- Proactively flags any workloads issues or problems to the PDC Insight Manager and identifies opportunities for new services based on demand
- Updates workflow trackers
- Uploads briefs & deliverables to People World
The role will have global scope and deal with Ice cream, Beverages and Foods categories.
- The job holder will not have any people management responsibilities but will commission work to agencies when required
- The job holder will have to work with other PDC Insights Analysts to share learnings and ensure that an equal quality of output is being achieved
- The job holder will have to ensure that briefs are completed by the analytical pool to the required standard and in a way that answers the original request
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Min. 3-5 years of working experience in relevant functions
- Experience in an analytical role and providing insights and recommendation based on analysis
- Some experience of using analytical tools
- Some data modelling or query building experience
- Experience of “storytelling” in a corporate context, and crafting clear, compelling messaging
Nice to have skills
- Experience of understanding business questions and writing appropriate briefs
- Experience of social analytics or NLP tools
- Experience briefing technical teams and being able to translate business objectives into analytical hypotheses
- Passion for the digital world and its implications for business – A deep understanding of the local social media landscape, influencer marketing, etc. is highly desirable
- Confident doing things differently and ability to face challenges head-on in times of uncertainty, with a collaborative approach
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE:
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Unilever is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist