DeGraaf has an open position for a Senior Electronics Engineer in the Eastern region of the Netherlands. The Engineer designs high end products for R&D applications.
This product contains safety electronics, solid state X-ray detectors and related electronics like analogue electronics for high sensitive, low noise pre-amplifiers and digital electronics ( i.e digital pulse processing or MCA functionality). But also more general supportive functionality like the safety electronics, motion electronics and power supplies. Product certification and system integration is part of the function responsibility.The primary responsibilities will be to realize new electronics developments by (proto and product) design, simulations, system integration and -evaluation. The job requires the applicant to understand the application requirements, and to work closely together with other highly trained professionals in a technologically challenging and multi-disciplinary environment.As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will work closely with detector physicists, hardware and software engineers as well as with X-ray measurement system application specialist in the same R&D team. The candidate will be active in the R&D Group.
· An University Degree (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering or related, preferably with a broad background and strong interest in the wide field of low noise electronics.
· Minimum 7 years experience
· Hands-on attitude related to all aspects of prototyping, product development and trouble shooting. Preferably experienced in analogue design and FPGA based digital electronics
· Teamworker, pragmatic, thorough, leadership skills
· Fluent in English
· Legally permitted to work in the Netherlands
Ons referentienummer: 1582193