- Development of high precision tools for manufacturing optical parts out of glass.
- Carrying out experiments in this area in combination with the required high accurate measurements.
- Develop and release measurement methods for ultra-precision measuring of glass parts.
- Report results of the experiments.
- Design tools and realize them by outsourcing.
- Industrialisation of developed products and processes with high and stable yields.
- University or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Physics
- Strong affinity with fine mechanics and ultra-precision manufacturing and assembly.
- Strong affinity with mechanical manufacturing processes for glass components.
- Strong affinity with ultra-precision measurement methods and tools.
- Broad interest (process & product characterisation, product reliability, mass manufacturing)
- Optical background is preferred, not necessary.
- Hands on approach / ability to combine theoretic and experimental skills.
- Basic project management skills are necessary.
- Strong analytic skills and an excellent communicator with good language skills in English and Dutch.
This company, located in Eindhoven, is an innovative high tech company specializing in the design and manufacturing of optical solutions serving leading industrial clients globally. The support structure includes design and production facilities. Built on a tripod technology frame (replication of optical structures, surface structuring and opto-mechanical assemblies), this company manufactures optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, defence, sensor and construction.