What are you going to do as a Marine Elektromonteur?
You are going to be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and servicing various electrical installations in the marine sector - focusing on diesel engines and generators.
You will be travelling often (sometimes internationally, sometimes offshore) and working in a small team of other marine electrical service mechanics.
It is important to note that this job will usually involve around 50 hours per week worked. Any hours above 38 are paid as overtime with higher rates than the usual salary; but candidates that apply should be aware of the long hours (due to the nature of the work)
So, what's in it for you?
* Career and knowledge growth opportunities
* Dynamic, exciting and challenging work
* International travel opportunities
* Great salary, overtime opportunities, and company service car included in the contract
What is expected of you as a Marine Elektromonteur?
* MBO+ Elektrotechniek
* 2+ years experience as electrical service engineer / elektromonteur / electrical servicemonteur in the maritime sector
* FLUENT ENGLISH
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Marine Elektromonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.