For our principle, an international non-profit organization, we are looking for a
A challenging role, mix of operational, tactical and strategic HRM tasks.
- Bachelor level, HR related or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law;
- At least five years of experience in a similar job, preferably in an international setting (NGO experience not required);
- You are strong in processes, structured and have an eye for detail;
- You like to support and advise people in your area of expertise;
- Able to work independently;
- Fluent in Dutch and English – reading, writing and speaking;
- And last but not least: you are a down-to-earth colleague who likes to be part of a team!
- A dynamic and international working environment in an exciting field of activity;
- Competitive salary package;
- 32 hours, based Randstad.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to:
Susanne van der Zwart, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or
Herman Bosma, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –