Over de functie
As a Cost Controller you are responsible for the project finances from A to Z. You are the right hand for the Project Manager and report to the Group Controller. The project finance includes; taking care of the financial project reports. You keep in regular contact with the head office for matters concerning the bank account and current account. In addition to your responsibilities in the field of cost control, you will also have broader responsibilities. Those includes, for example, personnel- and salary administration, the financial follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors and other administrative processes. You feel completely at home in an environment with numbers and deadlines.
- Accountancy planning: capability to estimate income/expenditure for a set period of time;
- Accounting systems: capability to use Corporate accounting systems for the accounting, bookkeeping and reporting process. Capability to collect and elaborate data regarding own activities and to prepare different types of forms for financial statements and other views;
- Asset accountancy: knowledge of rules for managing investment projects and warehouse accounting;
- Budget controlling and reporting methods: capability to define budget for cost centers or jobs;
- Capability to analyze the actual result with the support of appropriate reporting tools;
- General accounting techniques and Principles: knowledge of double entry bookkeeping system in order to post monthly management accruals of costs and revenues.
- Knowledge of the main general accountancy reports (e.g. financial statements, general ledger, etc.) and of the international financial/accounting reporting standards (e.g. IAS, IFRS, etc.)
- Passive cycle accounting: Knowledge of supplier management and passive cycle accounting. Capability to analyze purchase orders and posted invoices in order to define the correct amount of the actual of the period;
- Planning and control processes and techniques: knowledge of processes and techniques used to develop a comprehensive multi-year business plan in terms of revenues stream and sources, cost structure and monitor relevant results and objectives through budgeting and management control activities.
Your future employer is a service supplier in the offshore sector market for the oil and gas industry. They are specialised in supplying maintenance, procurement and logistic services for oil and gas, for the offshore installation and construction activities. Its objective is to provide efficient service from a timeframe and economical point of view.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Wat wij bieden
- Salary between ? 2.600,- and 3.400,- gross per month
- Permanent job
- Working for a dynamic and big company
Hoe je solliciteert
Snel. Al binnen een paar minuten is het eenvoudige sollicitatieformulier ingevuld en ontvang je een (automatische) ontvangstbevestiging. Zo weet je zeker dat je sollicitatie aan ons is verstuurd. Binnen 1 werkdag krijg je een reactie van de intercedent bij jou in de buurt.
- 4/5years experience
- Excel knowledge: advanced
- Language: English fluent
- Able to work in team, analytic and pro-active.
1 tot 3 jaar
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist