For a global manufacturer of medical products, we're looking for a Danish speaking Inside Sales Representative.
In this position, you will support the Danish Sales organisation from the companies headoffice.
Are you a highly motivated salesperson who feels comfortable within a fast growing international organization in the healthcare business? Then please check out this job:
- Maintain all customer contacts;
- Organize and manage the sales order process, from offer to invoice;
- Set up appointments for the sales team;
- Strategically identify contacts for lead generation;
- Market research;
- Support in the process of tenders;
- Support in reporting and analysis of sales developments and market trends;
- Assist with marketing promotions and activities;
- Log and coordinate inquiries and complaints;
- Support the account managers in the sales process.
The company is asking for:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Fluent Danish language skills with excellent business writing skills and good business sense;
- Good knowledge of English (corporate language);
- Several years of relevant work experience;
- Commercial (telephone) skills;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Broad knowledge of MS office packages.
- High energy level combined with a keen desire to learn and grow;
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environment and work under pressure;
- High level of accuracy, systematic way of working with attention to details;
- Strong communicator with good listening skills;
- Ability to multi-task at a very high level;
- Pro-active Team Player.
Salary and Benefits
The company offers you a great diverse and challenging job within an innovative and fast-growing international organisation.
They offer a direct contract at the company, with a competitive salary and some nice benefits.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling 0031-46 2077010 or sending an email to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –