Agricultural employee at Gipmans in Venlo
For our client we are looking for employees who are going to graft. Here you cut the rootstock of a plant and connect it to the top stock of another plant. In addition, the working environment is of course dry and warm.
To get an idea of the work, we have attached the instruction video below.
Do you have green fingers and a passion for plants? Do you like to work independently, but at the same time enjoy being part of a team? Then you've come to the right place at Gipmans!
This is a temporary project until the beginning of January 2021, but good efforts will be rewarded with work for a longer period!
Over de werkgever
Gipmans produces plants in the area of 30 hectares of greenhouses, in which various departments and activities can be found.Gipmans is a modern, innovative company active in the horticultural sector. In this sector they are engaged in the herb and vegetable cultivation segment. The employees are involved in packaging, grafting, planting cuttings and other general activities in greenhouse horticulture.
Wat wij bieden
- An hourly wage of € 10.21 (also for employees under 21)
- Travel costs (if further than 10 KM)
- A full-time job, 6 days a week
- Surcharge after 19:00
- In connection with working with tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers, it is important that you do not have an allergy
- You have fine motor skills and you can focus well
- You are flexible and willing to work on Saturdays
- Experience in the agricultural sector is an advantage, you are in any case motivated!
- You are available during Christmas and New Year
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden