- Coordinate and/or enter orders coming in via fax, e-mail or telephone from customers and sales representatives according to specific requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries etc.
- Address enquiries from third party order processing supplier with regards to orders placed by customers and or sales representatives
- Monitor the delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier), follow up and take actions to ensure customer expectations are met. Arrange special deliveries on request.
- Ensure correct and timely invoicing, follow up on obtaining purchase order references from customers when applicable
- Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives
- Handle requests for returns and/or credits from customers and sales representatives after obtaining appropriate authorization according company policy.
- Address issues in the returns process with freight forwarder, warehouse, sales representative and /or customer
- Respond to enquiries from sales representatives, pharmacists, nurses and/or doctors about orders, deliveries, product availability, warranty requests etc.
- Responsible to follow up on the Field inventory checks with the sales representatives on agreed timeframes,
- Manage litigations when applicable
- Report on backorders, Field Inventory and operational key metrics.
Experience and skills
- Language skills – Dutch/ Flemish, French, English ( at least two out of the three)
- Order processing capability with knowledge of SAP or other major ERP systems
- MS office/Excel proficiency
- Ability to handle exceptions and non-standard orders
- Ability to work with third party order processing supplier (GBS)
- Business process knowledge in an international environment
- Capability to work and be compliant in a regulated, quality system driven environment
- Capacity to gain product knowledge and applications, with medical/healthcare industry experience
- Continuous improvement capability is an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, sales and other internal departments, ability to network and influence others
- Collaborative working style
- Analytical with a problem solving mind set, resourceful
- Owns the problem until it is fixed
- Requires minimal supervision, mainly works autonomously
- Ability to generate support and influence key stakeholders
- Healty international company with a great atmosphere.
- Good working conditions
If you are intrested please sent your resume to: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –