What are you going to do as a Marine Elektromonteur?
You are going to be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and servicing various electrical installations in the marine sector - circuit boards, pumps, motors, ventilators, lighting, etc.
You will be travelling (sometimes internationally, sometimes offshore) and working in a small team of other marine electrical service mechanics.
You will also be performing instrumentation duties when needed.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career and knowledge growth opportunities
* Dynamic and challenging work
* International travel opportunities
* Great competitive & unionized [CAO Kleinmetaal] salary + company car
What is expected of you as a Marine Elektromonteur?
* MBO+ Elektrotechniek
* 5+ years experience as service engineer / elektromonteur / servicemonteur in the maritime sector
* FLUENT DUTCH & ENGLISH !!
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Marine Elektromonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.