For a company specialised in building hightech machines (located nearby Kerkrade) we are looking for a PLC Engineer As a PLC Programmer you are responsible for programming automation and control systems involving PLC’s. Your responsibilities consist of programming the machines, visualizing control errors and the implementation of program changes to improve and optimize the control systems. You already gained experience with new machines, so not only adjusting programs. As a PLC programmer being analytical and having a good technical view is your second nature. Stress resistance and good cooperation with your colleagues are important aspects for this function.
- You have a technical bachelor's degree or equivalent
combination of education and experience;
- You have experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software (Siemens S7, WinCC);
- Working experience with Siemens TIA Portal is a plus;
- Working experience with Allen Bradley is a plus;
- Working experience with AutoCAD Electrical and Eplan is a plus;
- You have knowledge of mechanical precision machining;
- Good command of English and German is a must;
- You are in the possession of a driver’s license;
- You are willing to travel to customers abroad.
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your application (motivation and resume) to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –