Business Intelligence Expert
Wat kan je?
- Big Data, Analist, BI
- WO denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- Vast bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Management, IT
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met Detailhandel, Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Informatiediensten, Civiele techniek, Biotechnologie
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- 7 to 10 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environment;
- Experience in IBM Cognos, Tableau and/or Pentaho is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
You have the opportunity to join dataSHIFT. dataSHIFT specializes in business analytics, data engineering and data governance. It helps companies across industries to find and unlock the power of their data and to transform it into insights for action. It enables a shift from intuition to understanding. From understanding to action. From action to impact.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team that focusses on providing high quality skills, technologies and advisory services to our clients. We deliver solid advice as well as tangible solutions. By delivering analytics enabled projects, you will help clients to turn data into meaningful insights.
- Analyze user requirements and design business intelligence solutions;
- Coach a team of ETL - developers and BI - consultants;
- Advise clients on BI tools;
- Lead a set of the portfolio of BI tooling used at dataSHIFT (incl. market analysis, follow-up partnerships, knowledge building, authority and spokesperson internal and external);
Experienced non manager, Manager
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist