Role available in any AWS site across the EMEA region.
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we have taken the technologies that have made Amazon one of most customer-centric businesses on the planet and created a customer experience platform that is growing at pace. We combine technologies from artificial intelligence, machine learning, real-time data streaming and database analytics, fronted by an easy-to-use call flow and chat designer to form a forward-looking customer experience service in the cloud. It’s architected around our Amazon Connect service, which integrates with other AWS services such as Amazon Lex (a chatbot powered by the same engine as Alexa), Amazon Kinesis (real-time streaming as used in IoT), AWS Lambda (serverless code execution), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift and a range of other services.
We are looking for creative Specialist Solutions Architects who are passionate about helping customers achieve their business outcomes with the Customer Experience solutions.
· You already possess good contact centre expertise, and your enthusiasm for learning will allow you to develop your competence even further.
· You enjoy building solutions – for a proof of concept or customized demonstration, for example – and you have an aptitude for integrating technologies including writing code.
· You delight in earning the trust of your customers and you are empathetic with them to understand their business objectives, so that you are able to design compelling contact centre solutions and convey their benefits to your customers.
· You present regularly with your customers and you are as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience.
· If you don’t already present to larger audiences, you are keen to gain the skills for this so that you can communicate with communities at AWS and industry events.
· You are self-motivated and you are not only keen to achieve your own business goals, but you also identify and pursue your own business objectives.
· You speak excellent English and if you’re based in a role in a country that does not speak English natively, then you’ll also be fluent in the language of that country.
About Your Role
Your role will be to help our customers and partners design and deploy their contact centers on AWS, which will involve coordinating teams from the customer, partners, and many internal AWS teams (e.g., Product Teams, Support, Professional Services, Sales, Field Solutions Architects).
You will help AWS exceed customer expectations in part by overcoming technical objections and ensuring that key stakeholders are on task with the project deliverables. Your deep technical skills and strong project management skills combine to help customers achieve their business objectives.
You will convey best practices with customers and partners so that you scale the delivery of robust solutions that deliver business goals.
You will create content in the form of blogs, whitepapers, best practices, demonstrations as part of a technical field community, with your peers across AWS.
You will present at AWS and industry summits to demonstrate the capabilities of AWS solutions to an ever-wider audience.
What We Give You
You will have the opportunity of developing some of the most exciting technical solutions that truly transform customer experience using the latest technologies such as AI, ML, serverless, real-time streaming and data analytics.
We provide an extensive on-boarding program to help you develop and complement your existing skills and you will have time each week to continually improve on your competencies with training that is tailored to your needs and your career aspirations.
We offer a very attractive remuneration package, which corresponds to the high value that you bring to your customers.
You have the following qualifications and competences:
· Expertise designing customer experience technical solutions in one of the following: (1) Multichannel Contact Centres (2) CRM solutions focused on Customer Experience (3) Contact Centre Workforce Optimisation/Management.
· Passion for building solutions, either professionally or as a hobby, using cloud technologies and a coding language such as Python, Node.JS, C++ or similar.
· Capability of deriving customer objectives, and creating and positioning compelling solutions that address these objectives. This capability has been gained through many customer engagements.
· Experience managing complex engagements (or projects) involving multiple stakeholders.
· Good presentation skills.
· Advanced engineering or scientific degree, or equivalent relevant experience.
· Fluent English
Ideally, you will have the following:
· Direct experience implementing AWS services
· Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
· High level of comfort communicating effectively to both large and small audiences