We are seeking a dynamic, committed marketing manager to focus on building and executing our Mobile strategy for Expansion countries in Europe. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment, execute flawlessly and communicate clearly and persuasively.
We are seeking someone to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization.
The role comes with flexible location - Netherlands or Sweden
· Leverage internal Amazon marketing channels as well as external marketing channels such as mobile advertising to drive app downloads, customer app engagement and mobile traffic.
· Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Amazon Shopping.
· Demonstrate ability to work at managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems.
· Manage internal, agency and other external relationships to run campaigns across a wide array of networks and mediums.
· Proactively share and learn best practices from other Amazon Mobile teams across the world.
· Collaborate closely with mobile technical and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
· Proven professional experience in product management, marketing or management consulting, ideally within a consumer e-commerce environment
· Strong project management skills
· High customer orientation
· Strong analytical skills (including Excel proficiency and SQL), a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Understand the need for execution and delivering results. A self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
· Ability to partnering with diverse teams in different organizations
· Fluent in English + Dutch or Swedish
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA is a plus)
· Experience in start-up type environments or short-cycle businesses
· Experience working with remote teams
· Deep knowledge of the display advertising eco-system including hands-on experience with mobile ad networks, media buying agencies, GDN, programmatic buying, social media, re-targeting, etc.