Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a paid B2B service that aims to help strategic brands partner with Amazon.
As a Brand Specialist in the AVS team, you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a pan-EU level, owning the end-to-end relationship with your brand and advising your key account management partners as a business expert. You will define and implement taylor-made action plans to boost your brands’ performance, monitor success metrics on a daily basis, and ensure the brand’s experience of the AVS service is at the highest level. Collaborating with key retail functions such as Vendor Management, Supply chain management, Finance and Marketing, your role will focus on five crucial business areas:
· Business Advice: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
· Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
· Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center.
· Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
· Conversion: Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages.
Could you embrace the challenge of being a Brand Specialist at Amazon? Join us and from day one you will grow professionally, developing a unique set of skills through continuous training and strong partnership with your team, peers and stakeholders across different functions. Being a brand specialist is the starting point to accelerating your professional growth within a global leader in e-commerce. Come build the future with us. We are constantly looking for Brand Specialists. If you want to begin your career with us, we have open roles starting in early 2021!
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Engineering, Business or similar field is preferred)
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Dutch is a plus
· Minimum of 6 months professional experience in Marketing, Sales, Buying, Project Management, Supply Chain, or Consulting
· Knowledge in MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint…)
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills
If you are a enrolled student and are looking for open positions please review our openings for the Brand Specialist role and more here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/business_categories/student-programs
· Experience in financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, business development, consulting, negotiation or supply chain is a plus
· Experience using analytical tools such as SQL
The location for this position is Amsterdam. There are also Brand Specialist roles in Madrid, Milan, Munich, Luxembourg, Istanbul, London and Paris.
APPLICATION AND ASSESSMENT PROCESS:
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to an interview. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.