Advertising is one of the hottest growing areas at Amazon. Our Demand Side Platform (DSP) is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers worldwide and is competing head-to-head with the big players in the space. We believe we understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all advertisers can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
We are seeking a Programmatic Solutions Consultant (PSC) in the Netherlands to support enterprise self-service clients on the DSP. The PSC will develop and deepen long term relationship with our enterprise agency and advertiser clients by owning the end to end engagement including: training, onboarding and implementation, technical support and troubleshooting. The PSC will drive strategic consultation of DSP best practices with clients spanning campaign setup/optimization and integrations, serving as a point of escalation and advocate for the client within Amazon.
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance driver
· Proven experience in a client facing consultative role working with large, complex enterprise customers
· Experience in technical, enterprise software engagements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Bachelor's degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Experience in programmatic advertising, DSPs, and/or ad tech
· Well versed in campaign setup and optimization techniques
· Understanding of HTML/XML coding, Web Browsers and ability to edit using basic text editors
· fluency in Dutch